SECTION 23 – ROSES AND FLOWERS
Stewards: Judy Gowing Ph: 4658 9220 / Mobile: 0428 589 221
Nancy Martyr Ph: 4658 2771
Entries close 5pm Friday 19th May 2017
No late entries as Judging will commence immediately.
Judges decision is final.
Exhibitor must grow roses and flowers in a home garden situation.
Exhibitors must supply their own containers for classes 11-14.
The ‘Billy’ Forrest memorial Trophy for Champion Rose to be selected from classes 1-12.
1. SIX ROSES, distinct cultivars. Mrs R Hanrick Trophy
2. THREE ROSES, one cultivar. Mrs Marie Forrest Trophy
3. THREE ROSES, distinct cultivar. Longreach Show Trophy
4. ONE RED ROSE, Valeries Flowers Trophy
5. ONE PINK ROSE, Judy Gowing Trophy
6. ONE WHITE ROSE. Mr and Mrs D Ross Trophy
7. ONE ROSE, any other shade. Mrs Margie Webb Trophy
8. ONE FULL BLOWEN ROSE. J.A. and N.E. Martyr Trophy
9. THREE ROSE, Bud to full bloom, one cultivar. Mr B Willersdorf Memorial Trophy
10. ONE BUD, Mrs Judy Tanks Trophy
11. BUNCH OF FLORIBUNDA ROSES. Mrs N Button Memorial Trophy
12. BUNCH OF MINIATURE ROSES. Mrs Penny Button Trophy
13. SINGLE FLOWER, other than a rose. Mrs E. Cory Memorial Trophy
14. BUNCH OF ANY OTHER FLOWERS. Glenaras Pastoral Company Trophy
* Click Below for R0SES & FLOWERS Pdf Printout
Section 23 - ROSES & FLOWERS.pdf
Size : 317.998 Kb
Type : pdf