Longreach Miss Showgirl & Rural Ambassador
Chief Stewards: Miss Andrea Crothers 0407 392 362
Miss Ally Dyer 0429 427 048
The aim of the Miss Showgirl Awards is to broaden the knowledge and participation of our youth in the show movement and in return for them to learn life long skills and gain personal development.
1. Miss Showgirl 18 – 28 years inclusive as at 1st August 2017.
2. Entrants will be judged on presentation, community involvement and passion for the show movement.
3. Entrants will have their photo published in the local paper and other publicity for the show.
4. Entry form to be emailed to the coordinators no later than 30th April 2017.
5. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Rural Ambassador Awards is open to males and females, 20 to 30 years of age who have a strong commitment to the rural industries and an involvement and passion for the Agricultural Show movement.
The aim of the awards is to highlight the importance of young people in rural and regional Queensland, in particular those associated with the Agricultural Show movement. The award identifies those people actively involved in their local Show, who have a sound knowledge of current rural issues affecting their local areas, Queensland and Australia and have a strong affiliation with agriculture.
The award seeks young people who symbolise the rural spirit - people with vitality who are forward thinking and with a passion for the land and local agricultural shows.
The 11 State Finalists will be selected from hundreds of entrants across the state. They are first selected as their local Rural Ambassador followed by their sub chamber finals to compete at the State Final held at the Brisbane Royal Show (EKKA).
1. Rural Ambassador 20 – 30 years inclusive as at 1st August 2017.
2. Entrants will have their photo published in the local paper and other publicity for the show.
3. Entry form to be emailed to the coordinators no later than 30th April 2017.
4. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entries for Miss Showgirl & Rural Ambassador close Thursday 30th April
Section 29 - MISS SHOW GIRL & RURAL AMBASSADOR.pdf
Size : 79.495 Kb
Type : pdf