ARTS & CRAFTS PAVILION
PAVILION MANAGER: Mrs Julie Genninges
Ph:0428 437 583
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Entries in all Pavilion Sections is Free
• Competition in ALL sections is open to residents from within the former shires of Aramac, Barcaldine, Barcoo, Blackall, Ilfracombe, Isisford, Longreach & Winton.
• Longreach Photography Section, Exhibits from outside of the above shires may be accepted under special consideration however this is at the discretion of the section’s Steward. Contact must be made to the section’s Steward to discuss prior to entries being taken. You must also make your arrangements to deliver and pick up exhibits.
• All entries to have Section, Class, Name and Address of Exhibitor attached to the back of the Exhibit.
• Prizes are given at the discretion of the Judge. If less than three entries in the Class, prizes will only be awarded at the Judge’s discretion and in ALL cases the Judges decision is FINAL.
• Any prize money not collected Saturday afternoon will revert to the Show.
• Exhibits received after stipulated times will be accepted or refused at the discretion of the Pavilion Manager.
• IMPORTANT: Exhibits in Art, Photography, Hobbies, Handicrafts and Needlework Sections which have previously won a prize at the Society’s Show are not ELIGIBLE.
• Exhibits must be the work of the Competitor.
• Some articles marked FOR SALE and displayed in the Pavilion may be sold Show Day with 20% commission being retained by the Show Society. Articles sold should remain within the pavilion while it is open. Collection must be coordinated with either the SECTION Stewards or Pavilion Manager.
• All exhibits except local School Work is to be collected from the Stewards at the Pavilion between 9.00am & 10.00am on Sunday the 21st May 2017.
• Flowers and cooking will be sold from 6.00pm to 7.00 pm Saturday 20th May in front of the Pavilion.
• No responsibility will be taken for exhibits not collected.
• The Pavilion will open at 9.00am Saturday morning and will close at 8.00pm that evening.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
SPECIAL SECTION - BEEF INDUSTRY THEME
Judged from any section that best meets this year's theme showcasing the Beef Industry!